Well since its Feb. and I havent posted this year I figured it was about time.
This year I thouhgt was going to be sooo different...and it has been but not all good. I rang in the new year with my friends. It was great I said goodbye to the past and started living for today.
With that I had thought of the past right before the new year and had thought of a motto for my life which is "if you love someone tell them today because tomorrow might be to late". So in this new year I have made sure to tell my friends and family that no matter what I love them, and that I will always.
On January 11th 2011 I lost my grandpa. =( this was VERY unexpected and has been extremely hard for my family. But we have all came together closer and are all grieving.
Other than that school is going well, i have really bad senioritis! Im ready to graduate May 29th cant come fast enough!! (108 days!!) =) Currently I am trying to decide what college I am going to go to. My end goal is a Neonatology Nurse Practitioner! =) So im super excited!
Work is going as good as expected. My residents make some days better some days hard. lol But my job is good, the physical part is hard some days but its all good.
And i made a goal to myself to lose weight, so my sister and I joined the gym, and i also joined track. =) So im doing okay.
I am trying to keep my faith strong, cuz with God by myside all things are possible. So im putting my life in Gods hands. It makes dealing with life better.
Bye, till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment