Sunday, April 24, 2011

wow...so much is going on

          So I really wanted to try to blog more, knowing that my family reads this...but with Facebook it is soo easy to just 4get. So where to start... I am wrapping up my senior year at Princeville High School and it feels so great! I am really excited to move on to this next step in my life, but Im also a little sad about what I am leaving, and how I am going to adjust and things r going to work out.  At the end of March I got accepted to Methodist College of Nursing in Peoria, IL. So starting in August I will be living on campus and going to MCON. I am really excited and cant wait to get started.
         On April 9th 2011 we had my Grandpa memorial service. This was a very hard time for my family as it offically made things real. This has been a hard few months with reality setting in that my gpa is actually gone. It is taking some major getting used to...He is definately dearly missed. On a more positive note, my family is doing pretty well. My uncle is adjusting to his new living facility and it is great! My dad is traveling alot, but it is great to here about these places. If only i could go! lol And my grandmas are always on the go and always together. where there is one, one is not to far behind. lol
        Alittle update on my friends... I know why God gives you friends cuz i dont know where i would b without mine! lol I love them so much. and Im so thankful and blessed to have them in my life! =)I am definately gonna be visitng Princeville alot not only to see my family, my amazing friends that will still be stuck at PHS, but my amazing boyfriend to! On April 11th 2011 Mitchell M. and I became offically dating. I know alot of people heard me say how i was just done with guys, but that changed. When i least expected it, and definately was not looking.. Mitchell came into the pic. I am so lucky to have him in my life! He always brings a smile to my face, i love his personality and he is just awesome! I cant wait to see over time how we grow as a couple. People always say you get this feeling when you know he is the one. I dont know if the feeling i have is that exactly only time will tell. But i do have feeling i have never had b4 that i love! I am definately falling in love with him and cant wait to see where God takes us!


Other than that we celebrated Easter yesterday it was great! We got to spend some great quality time as a family, and loved talking to everyone. I love my family. Today I got to spend actual Easter with Mitchell and his family! and got say I think his family is just awesome!


So its getting pretty late! so Goodnite all! =) I'll try to keep u updated on what is going on as this school year end and Mitchell and I's relationship beings! =) love you all! 

       

No comments: