Well school is crazy! So much homework, alot of tests and projects as well. I am really excited that im a senior. I cant wait for graduation I been waiting for this day forever! Along with school I am retaking my ACT for the 3rd time. 3rd times a charm!! =)) (I HOPE!) Work at the moment is great, its just the physical part of the job adds up over time, and im at my 90 evaluation is here and im stressin sooooooo much! Also trying to figure out where i want to go to college! UGH STRESS!
I love my friends and family. I am so blessed! to have them all in my life! I dont know wht i would do without them, they all mean the world to me!! ;)
Prayers for me: to give me strength to make it through the tuff times, and keep my faith stong through it all! the choices i have to make etc... thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment