Saturday, August 28, 2010

So...

     School this week was pretty good. Had a test and alot of homework, but thts how school is. So over all good week! Awesome SENIOR year! =)
     I also started work at Apostolic Christian Skylines! =) So far so good. I really do enjoy my job, now its not something i want to do for the rest of my life, but its a step torwards my goal! And the getting up at 4 AM isnt very fun at all let me tell ya! lol But im staying positive!! =)))
     My friends and family our just AWESOME!! My uthgroop friends are just like family! I love them so much they r amazing! =D And the friends i hve at Princeville that our actually my friends are pretty sweet too! My Family is very supportive in all my decisions and aid in the decisions that mayb rnt right. But they r just great!! =)
      So thats it for now! =)

No comments: