Okay well lets start out with school... I'm currently on Spring Break from ICC...so when i go back i have a few more classes then clinicals start! YAY! so excited. At pville everything is good getting everything set up for senior year, i cant believe this next year will fly by i cnt believe it all! Also this Tuesday night i will be inducted in NHS(National Honor Society) which is great. I think that is about all for school...
Family...well we had a pretty crazy weekend. To start out we had R and P this weekend. Then dad was in the hospital and had to have kidney stones removed! (SO NOT PLANNED), but he is doing good now. I got a taste of being a single mom this weekend...oh i dont know how ppl do it! The kids were great tho! It definately isnt for me now at least... So over all the kids had fun, we had a great time! I loved having them. Other than that everybody else is doing well... oh and toby is loving this weather!!
Friends... Well i love my friends! I cant even express how great they are. They are always there for me 24/7!! =) which i dont know what i would do with out that.
But other than all that...im just busy with life. lol i love it tho. it can be challenging stressful etc. but it is all worth is eventually!!
So going to finally go to bed now i think! GOODNIGHT
No comments:
Post a Comment