Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday--weekend

     So Saturday night I had a party with my friends. It was awesome! I love my friends they r amazing. So we just hung out, talked, listened to music, played volleyball, ate delicious food, had a fire ,and went on a walk that gave everyone a look at what Princeville is really like on a Saturday night. LOL That was pretty exciting. The party started winding down around 10:30PM, or thats when alot of people left...
     But...For some of us like Beth,Wisper,Lindsay,Ember, and I the party was just beginning. So after everyone left we got our swimsuits on and headed to the hot tub, where we watched for shooting stars, starting the discussions. From there we decided that we were going to sleep in the camper. So in the camper we played games such as truth or dare, ate food, and talked (what girls do best). Lindsay crashed first around 3:30AM, Beth left around 4:00AM, and well the rest of us kept at it till 6:30AM!!! I KNOW CRAZY!! lol but it was really fun.
    Then we got up at 9:30AM and headed to an amazing sermon at RCC, that i think we all needed to hear.
All I have to say is thank you to all! You are amazing and made my birthday great!!!

   Sunday after church my immediate family came out to my house. We played games, ate food, and talked. It was great. I love my family they r awesome!

OVER ALL MY 17TH BIRTHDAY HAS BEEN AWESOME! THANKS EVERYONE

No comments: