Monday, May 3, 2010

update.

So heres alittle update on my life... This past weekend was prom. It was great i went with Matt, Ashley, Cece, and Sam. We had a blast!!! =) Thanks sis mom and aunt for helping me get ready!
ICC...last Friday was my last day of clinicals. Over all it is definately not for me. but it was a great learning experience. I take my final for my Health Occupations class tomorrow, and my CNA test June 17th 2010!! YAY
PHS... well it is very stressful at the moment. test.projects.test. all the teachers are trying to cram as much in these last few weeks as possible!! UGH I get out of school June 4th.
This summer is going to be crazy!! I leave for Florida May 15th- May 23rd with my sister,Wy, G, and E. Im soooo excited!! 12 more days baby!! WOOT
The rest of the summer is going to b spend enjoying time wiht my family and friends and preparing for SENIOR year. I CANT BELIEVE IN A MONTH I WILL BE A SENIOR!! how time flys!!
The family is doing well, Toby is up to no good of course...escaping through the fence! litte rat!! Dad is traveling alot. Mom is on neighborhood control. Momo is well momo.
My friends are great! They keep me sane when i feel like all is falling apart! They are the best!! ;)))
So thats all for now, feel free to hit me up anytime!! xoxo
~KIRSTEN

No comments: