Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NEW BLOG

This blog with hopefully catch upon my life, and will unconfuse you from the random posts i make all the time.
Well as you all know I have the greatest family and friends. I wouldn't know what to do without them, they make my world go round. My sister I look up to for help and rescuing and she is always there to help. My brother I look up to follow in his footsteps into the medical field. He is a doctor and I am very proud of him, and hope I can do as well as him and go just as far.
Next an update on my very busy on the move munchkins. Rebecca is making alot of new friends as she started her first year of Kindergarden this year. Gracye is excellent loving her new baby brother. She just started school as well and is in a variety of other activites.Patrick is just all boy and he loves to get into stuff and rought house. Ethan is such a cute little bug. He just started getting uo on all fours so he will be taking off soon. WATCH OUT!! lol
The rest of the family has been doing pretty good. My dad just got back from a trip to New Zealand and Australia. My mom is on neighborhood watch and taking care of everybody. Momo has been under the weather lately but is gettin better and back to her very wild social life. lol And we cant forget Toby, he has been enjoying playing in the snow with anybody who is crazy enough to go out with him.. and chasing/barking at squirrels,cats,rabbits,birds,etc...
Now me oh where to start...well last week I started ICC classes which i love,(and i have drove safely in this bad weather so far!! KNOCK ON WOOD) alot of homework but i will all be worth it eventually. PHS classes are boring to me just gettign old so can't wait for summer!! This summer will be busy as normal but filled with fun times!!
My friends are just the greatest!! They are always there and ready to listen. A phone call or text away. I really miss 2 of my friends that live far away! =( but thanks to technology it doesn't seem so far, with everybodys crazy schedules it is hard to make plans, but I love every second I get to spend with them and can't wait for the next.
So thats about all I have to say for now i think....
follow me on twitter: krasmussen_93
facebook: Kirsten Rasmussen
email: krasmussen_93@yahoo.com
Love and miss you all <3
Have a Great day!! =)))

No comments: