My favorite quotes from the Board of Wisdom
~"If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me."
- Unknown
~A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
- Unknown
~It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.
It's the times we laugh so hard,
we can't help but cry.
It's all the inside jokes
and "remember whens".
those are all the reasons
that we're best friends!
- Unknown
~Because once upon a time, we were best friends. And, yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff in between. But none of that matters right now, okay? You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere
- -Dawsons' Creek
~Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true; somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.
-unknown
~If one day you want to cry, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you laugh, but I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away, don't be afraid, just call me. I can't promise I'll make you stop, but I can run with you.
If one day you are bored, just call me. I can't promise I will entertain you, but I can tell you I am bored too.
But if one day you tell me you are in love with me, I promise I will tell you I am love with you, too.
- Unknown
~"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."
- Unknown
~"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"....
- Unknown (Website)
~You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.
- Unknown
~Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you
- Unknown
~I'm trying really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just one more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.
- Unknown
~If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever!
- Unknown
~A guy out there was meant to be the love of your life, your best friend, your soul mate, the one you can tell your dreams to. He'll smile at you, but he'll never laugh at your heart. He'll brush the hair out of your eyes. Send you flowers when you least expect it. He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $8 to see it. He'll call to say goodnight or just cause he is thinking of you. He'll look in your eyes and tell you, you're the most beautiful girl in the world, and for the first time in your life, you'll believe it.
- Unknown
~You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.
- Oprah Winfrey
~If God Answers Your Prayer, He is increasing your FAITH. If He Delays, He is increasing you PATIENCE. If He Doesnt Answer, He has Something BETTER for U.
-unknown
~Don't ever give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry. Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him if you can't let him go.
- - Unknown
Well lets just say this is not all of my favorites, and i was really bored. lol
Quotes help me through the rough spots in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment