Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Blog!!





New Blog!!!
So I haven’t blogged in awhile anywhere, or posted pictures, so here goes! So to start life is great, <3 school, funny I know. I loved summer, and making $$$, but I was getting BORED! I love most of my classes excepted of course, physical education, I am a klutz and need to learn how to walk, and I know and English my worst night mare subject! So other than that homecoming is soon (so excited), and science club.
The family is great, love them all! My mom is trying to stay out of trouble, and helping out; my dad is building me a desk (it is about time), re-doing
the porch , and started putting up fence today, and I know just like us to wait till the snow files. I am helping Momo clean, playing with my computer, and everything a girl like me does. Last but not least TOBY!!! (The Hollywood dog) He loves to lay outside, or in the window on top of his cage,
Also he loves to play with plastic containers, and can really get them going!!
P.S. We are keeping Momo under control.
I <3 Family!!
I love my friends they are crazy but I love them anyway! They are always there to talk to… Beth is my BFF, like a sister to me and a daughter to my parents. She is my driver, friend and sister…even though she is nuts, I still Love her (as a friend)!!! … Ashley M., she proves that even though you grow apart, you will always stay friends, and come back closer then you were at the beginning. She is a great friend, and study partner! ...Allison Eckert, I worked with Alli over the summer she is a great friend to have even though she doesn’t go to our school, but I love to have her as a friend! …Kendra Knobloch has been my best friend since forever!! She is always there for me, I <3 her! She is one of my non crazy friends. … Sam Hanson has been my friend forever! She is crazy but a great friend to have!

I <3 Friends!
I couldn’t live without them!

No comments: