Tuesday, March 11, 2008

UPDATE!!

Well sorry I have not posted in a while..... I have been busy with high school life and all....

So well the update on me is I made National Honor Society which takes place this Thursday at 7 pm... Also Spring Break is coming up and I will be in Florida, with NO PARENTS of my own but there will be adults....

Well mom on the other hand is in physical therapy.. because a couple of weeks ago we were in a slight accident and she got whiplash and is still dealing with it.....

Toby.. is up to enjoying the weather or at least the warm part... and is lookin adorable (as always) because he went to the spa to day.......

Dad.. is busy travelin his recent adventure or where he is now is Las Vegas... in a couple of weeks AZ. Also finishing the garage.....

So that is all that is happening here.....

Try to blog again soon.....

TTYL

No comments: